Whitehaus Collection’s Alcove Bathtubs are one of the most affordable and practical options on the market. The patented undercut design allows for stepping in and out of the tub with ease. The space-saving designed tubs are commonly turned into shower combinations, while still providing ample and stable space, making them more perfect for everyday use.
Having a spacious tub with a splash guard function, that also fits into an alcove, makes bathing children and pets a breeze. Featuring left or right drain location and available in a high-gloss acrylic white finish its design allows you reach all surfaces for easier maintenance cleaning.
Acrylic material with excellent stain and bacteria resistance, non-toxic, and hypoallergenic
Solid bottom: No Structo-Lite needed, for one-day seamless installation
Total stability: Advanced flat-bottom design, non-slip surface
Undercut: Integrated splash guard function
Patented Undercut Design: Maintains center of gravity during entry & exit
Patented back wall: 1-1/4" measurement for seamless tile wall integration
Freight LTL: Items that weigh over 150 lbs must ship on a pallet. Large and heavy products ship LTL freight on a pallet. Expect delivery typically within 7 business days.
Freight Delivery Instructions:The Freight carrier will contact you directly to schedule a delivery time. Delivery times are not guaranteed and will only be made Monday through Friday. You will need to schedule the delivery within two business days from the day you are contacted. Failure to do this may result in storage fees. Storage fees must be paid by the consumer before the shipment is released.
The driver will place the pallet on curbside at the end of your driveway.
Signature is required for all Freight LTL deliveries.
California Residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
Whitehaus Collection warrants to the original consumer/purchaser that all bathing tubs sold under the Whitehaus Collection name comes with a limited lifetime warranty. The company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to repair or replace this bathing pool - if it is found to be defective under normal residential use and maintenance as long as it is owned by the original purchaser. Please note: portions of the Whitehaus Collection tubs are handcrafted.
Under no circumstances shall Whitehaus Collection be liable for costs incurred in the repair or replacement of installation materials including but not limited to tile, marble, etc. This limited lifetime warranty is not applicable on Commercial Installations.
The Whitehaus Collection warranty for Commercial Installations is set at one (1) year. This limited warranty DOES NOT COVER the following:
1. Any defect or damage arising from shipping, installation, alterations, accidents, misuse, lack of proper maintenance and cleaning as directed in the Installation Instruction Manual.
2. Use of other than genuine Whitehaus Collection tubs replacement parts, in all cases whether caused by a plumbing contractor, service company, the owner or any other person.
3. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear and the expenditure on routine maintenance.
4. Commercial application.
5. Whitehaus Collection bathing tubs and accessories that have been previously repaired or replaced under this warranty.
6. Options and accessories. Whitehaus Collection’s limited warranty on accessories is for parts only and is valid for one year. It excludes labor charges. This one year limited warranty covers accessories manufactured by Whitehaus Collection tubs (e.g. aprons, drains, grab bars, heaters, and trim kits) against flaws in raw material or workmanship. Warranty coverage is applicable from the actual date of purchase of accessory by the original owner.
7. Shipping charges incurred on replacement of products under the limited warranty and labor or any other cost incurred during product disposal or installation under this limited warranty.
8. Liability for consequential or incidental damages, all of which are hereby expressly disclaimed, or the extension beyond the time period of this limited warranty or any implied warranties, including those of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. (Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on the validity of an implied warranty, or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you).
Click here to read the full Whitehaus Collection® Warranty.