33" Noah Plus Collection 16 gauge heavy-duty industrial grade 304 series stainless steel single bowl undermount/drop-in kitchen sink set with 3 1/2” rear center drain opening.
Noah Plus stainless steel kitchen sinks feature a linen texture in the inside of the bowl, and have near-zero radius corners allowing for minimal buildup and easier cleanup. They are all are equipped with rear center drain location, four diagonal groves for efficient draining, noise reduction dampening pads and full undercoating for sound proofing and protection against condensation.
- 16 gauge heavy-duty industrial grade 304 series stainless steel
- 3 1/2” rear center drain opening
- Matching 3 1/2" stainless steel basket strainer and stainless steel sink grid included
- Four diagonal grooves for efficient draining
- Dual-mount: undermount or drop-in installation (mounting hardware included)
- Dynamic finish for enhanced lasting protection
- Near-zero radius corners
- Full undercoat over noise reduction dampening pad
Shipping Method: FREE GROUND SHIPPING
Whitehaus Collection® understands how important it is for you to receive your order fast. We will make every effort to process your order quickly and accurately.
Each order normally takes up to 2 business days to process and ship out. Once shipped, it will take up to 5-7 business days to be delivered.
If you need to expedite your shipping, please contact us via email:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1-800-527-6690.
Click here to read our Returns Policy.
Overall Dimensions: 33” x 18” x 10”
Inside Dimensions: 31” x 16” x 10”
California Residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Whitehaus Collection® Stainless Steel sinks (except Decorative/Prep sinks) and Utility Series sinks are warrantied to be free of manufacturing defects of both material and workmanship for a period of 5 years.
Click here to read the full Whitehaus Collection® Warranty.
What is 304 Stainless Steel? Is this important to have?
The 304 series stainless steel grade includes 18% chromium and 8% nickel content. The proportions of these elements are important, as they help fight corrosion, chlorides and rust from occurring; ultimately prolonging the life on the product and therefore its usage in a home.
What does the gauge of the stainless steel mean?
There are various stainless steel gauge sizes used for stainless steel sinks., ranging from 20, 18 and 16 gauge. This relates to the thickness and durability of the sink: the lower the number, the thicker the gauge. Common sinks are 20 gauge, having a 16- or 18-gauge sink provides more durability, better resistance hits caused by heavy pots and pans, and longer life from use.
Will my stainless steel sink scratch?
Under normal use and conditions, stainless steel sinks are highly resistant. The finishing process used on Whitehaus Collection® stainless steel sinks provides a clean and brushed surface that further prevents normal, everyday markings.